Monday 5 December 2011

Nuair a thig air duine thig air uile. It never rains but it pours




It is it with much pride and delight that I revel in being the solo member of Rag Tag to make it into the office today.  This is thanks to my much trivialised arcane transport method; the wonderful pushbike. So let this post be homage to the men and woman out there on two wheels.  The bike has been highly discussed topics as I’ve attempted to overcome the wild weather of the last few days via pedal power.  It’s given me an intimate experience of the intensity of the surrounding landscape and it’s invisible forces.  There is something wonderfully palpable about traveling through such epic landscape in such imposing weather on something so small and slow, encountering without barriers the vivid theatre of the towering landscape as it almost cries out.



So from the staggering landscape to the lashing rains of the last week, my overwhelming feeling of living in the highlands is things are not done by halves.

Nuair a thig air duine thig air uileIt never rains but it pours.

I hope to bring the same vigour and intensity to my work here at Rag Tag.

1 comment: